Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Spread the Word & Preview Track

To me, music is a form of communication. If no one is listening, I'm simply talking to myself. I've worked on alot of music projects and all of them withered on the vine. Lack of promotion and money prevented them from ever taking off. I don't want that to happen to this album. I still don't have money but I do have a few more people interested in my music. Those few of you who visit this website and have heard my live shows in SL, please tell everyone you think might even be remotely interested in my music about this. I need your help or all this will all be wasted effort and very very few will hear this music:

(removed for now)

This was uploaded at very high quality (320kbps) so please be patient while it loads if you are on a slow connection.

1 comment: