Friday, February 6, 2009

Track 01 - Icy Skies Falling

Here it is, the first track from the new album The Fall of Man/Groovfuct. You can download the finished track as well as the individual tracks for remixing. The files are hosted at MediaFire which looks like the least annoying free file hosting service out there. It will have to do until I get my own hosting again. I'll post another track next Friday.

DOWNLOAD

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.

UPDATE: I chose the wrong license. I will update the tag in the mp3 to reflect the correct license later tonight. Please honor the new share-alike license, even if you downloaded the older version. Thank you.

UPDATE 2: I also just noticed I uploaded one of the loops in the wrong tempo. I'm fixing it now.

UPDATE 3: Ok, it's fixed. The correct loop is in the zip file and the tags on the mp3 have been changed to reflect the correct license.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for making this available. I didn't realise you'd put anything on itunes or elsewhere or I probably would've downloaded it by now!

    I heard you live on SL ages and ages ago, and was really wowed by your music. Hardly any of my friends will touch SL with a bargepole, though, so I haven't been able to spread the joy! I'll definitely be passing on a link to this blog to quite a few people and telling them to give you a listen.

    Don't become too despondent if you're not getting as much feedback / comments on blogs etc as you'd like; I write as a hobby, and it's a fact of life that for every message a writer receives, there'll be tens or hundreds of other stories that the person sending feedback enjoyed but didn't bother saying so. Silence doesn't necessarily mean that you've gone unnoticed, and I'm sure that there must be a lot of other people like me who've heard you and love your music, but have never said anything.

    ReplyDelete