Monday, April 26, 2010

Zlythy Soundtrack

I've started work on the Zlythy soundtrack. It's alot harder to get the right pacing than I anticipated. I have to slow the tempo waaaaaay down, even more so than what I did on The Fall of Man/Groovfuct. I'm trying to work a little differently from what I usually do but it's so easy to fall back into old habits. And in this case, that won't work for this project.

I'm also considering merging my game and music blogs, I just haven't figure out the best way to do that. I don't know which name I want to put it under, Ghostwheel or Shadowjack or both. I've had my music and art as two separate things for so long, bringing the two together is... something I don't have a word for atm.

In any case, I feel I'm on the right path now. I just have to keep pushing forward with whatever it is I'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment