Sunday, December 12, 2010

New Computer & News

I'm going to be ordering a new iMac this week! I'll be able to start work on the music and audio, finally. I'm going with Logic Studio, M-Audio Profire 610. I'm also picking up a new Wacom, I'm not saying goodbye to Windows, I need it for games! I'll probably be getting a graphics card and memory upgrade for it. I'll also be getting a Drobo (not this week but soon) so I can do proper backups. I wouldn't want to lose Zlythy to a harddrive failure.

In other news, I'm going to try my hand at Flixel. It seems as good a place to start as any. I've had the idea for sci-fi metroidvania for as longer than I've been working on Zlythy. It will have puzzles as well and a (hopefully) interesting story to go with it. The title is Escape from Cygnus X-1.

And last but not least, Aquin my coder sent me the first Unity build of the first AI test/prototype for Zlythy!

No comments:

Post a Comment