Tuesday, May 14, 2013

First Bloom Indiegogo Update


I did something I'm really proud of, I wrote and illustrated a book (soundtrack and music videos!) and I think the results are pretty good. It was a difficult but ultimately satisfying 6 months of work. I learned a lot and I'm pleased with what I accomplished.

There are only 10 hours left and I don't think I'm going to get any more contributions.  I would have liked to have made more copies of the book as 20 is a paltry number and I have to raise the price higher per copy. I have serious doubts I'll make the money back let alone profit, if I sell any at all. I was able to get posters and cards made but again, the posters are too few. It's probably crazy and pointless for me to even go to Comic Con. I don't know what I expected to accomplish there, nothing realistic. I've always been a crazy dreamer like that though. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't feeling a bit down. But it's too late to back out now.

I want to thank you all for your help and I hope I see one or two of you at London Comic Con.

No comments:

Post a Comment