Friday, February 13, 2009

Track 02 - Glow

The next track is up and ready for your listening pleasure. The individual tracks for remixing will come later today or tomorrow. I'll be uploading a README file as well with the licensing and other important info. If you need to know the tempo of any of the songs, it's in the ID3v2 tag of the mp3.

DOWNLOAD

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.

UPDATE: The zip containing the Glow remixing tracks are now available. I also updated the names of the files in the Icy Skies Falling zip. There is also now a README file, please read it as it has important information regarding the format and use of the files as well as contact info and licensing.

UPDATE 2: D'oh, I forgot to add the BPM in the zip file names. I think I'm going to have add a readme to the zips. in any case, I'll have to upload the zips again. The tempo is available in the mp3 tags in the meantime.

UPDATE3: Ok, the zip files are all updated and include a README with the tempo.

1 comment: